3/29/15

The 3 most important questions to ask when hiring a Realtor, Part 2

thinking of selling your Admirals Cove home? Most sellers, when interviewing agents, ask this simple question: "What are you going to do to sell my house" or a variation of it like "How are you going to market our home"?

Here is Part 2 in my video series on "The 3 Most Important Questions to ask When Hiring an Agent".



Actually, these are very rudimentary questions that are asked because folks simply don't know the deep questions they really need to ask.  I guarantee these 3, very tough questions will separate the wheat from the chaff...and quickly.  Check out Part 2.


If you are looking at Admirals Cove homes for sale, you can see them all and get the fastest search results by visiting Coastal Florida Real Estate.

So, if you think it might make sense to have a conversation about getting your home sold in this hot market, you can reach me at 561-762-4073.  The last two homes I listed were under contract in less than a week and I can do the same for you.