11/21/15

The 3 most important questions to ask when hiring a Realtor, Part 3

Selling your Jupiter home?  When interviewing agents to handle their sale, most sellers will ask the most basic questions because they really don't know the deep ones to ask that will get important information needed to make the right decision.

Here is Part 3 in my series on asking the right questions:


I hope you have listened to Parts 1 & 2.  Asking these questions will help you find the right agent. And finding the right agent is the key to getting your home sold quickly and smoothly.

If you think it might make sense to have a confidential conversation about getting your home sold quickly and smoothly, you can reach me at 561-762-4073.  Unlike most agents, I started in real estate by selling a million dollar home my first month in the business.

If you are looking at Jupiter homes for sale you can see them all and get the fastest search results at Coastal Florida Real Estate.